Denver Garage Remodeling
See if We Have Top-Rated
Denver Garage Remodelers in Your Area
Garage Remodelers in
- Dave Mathews CL
1617 South Buckley Circle, Aurora, CO 80017
- Bear Paw Construction and Roofing, LLC
11011 East Fair Circle, Englewood, CO 80111
- Rocky Mountain Property Management, LTD
30856 Kings Valley Way, Conifer, CO 80433
- The House Healers, Inc.
4384 South Halifax Street, Centennial, CO 80015
Denver metro area drivers aren't known for their courteous and cautious approach to tackling the road. It's probably safe to say that has something to do with the fact that Denver has the 7th worst traffic in the nation and ranks in the top 25 when it comes to cities whose drivers have the worst road rage (according to two separate studies). But what, you ask, does all this have to do with Denver garage remodeling? Well, after safely transporting Denverites through the gauntlets of danger that are I-25 and I-70 at rush hour, don't you think that Denver's cars deserve a nice quiet place to build their courage back up for another day of commuting? And where better to do that than in the comfort and shelter of a brand new, custom built, Denver garage renovation?
Denver Garage Renovating Isn't Just for Cars
While most homeowners would agree their cars could use a little more pampering now and then, few consider the convenience that comes hand in hand with an average garage remodel? Whether your remodel entails an addition, a new garage build, or is simply along organizational lines, your car isn't the only one who has something to gain. Think about it. Colorado is known for its unpredictable weather. Sure it regularly hits seventy in January, but it can also bottom out at twenty below. And while Denver has four distinct seasons, including a spring that starts when you flip the calendar to March, every local knows that the three foot blizzards usually hit in March and April, just when you're least expecting them. Protecting yourself from exposure to those kinds of unpredictable changes in weather is a big reason why you should consider a garage remodel if you're current garage doesn't provide enough space for your needs.
Some Other Reasons for Denver Garage Remodels
Truth be told, personal comfort probably doesn't top the list when it comes to the reasons many homeowners decide to undertake a garage remodeling project in Denver. What does push them to call a contractor are the possibilities. Home wood shops, home auto shops, extra storage for bicycles, refrigerators, motorcycles, and snowmobiles, and even making room for a poker or ping pong table, are all reason enough for many Denverites to decide it's worth taking the plunge. It doesn't matter whether you're a traditionalist and want space to park your car in, or just need more room for storage or play, garage remodeling in Denver is a great answer to a number of pressing homeowner needs in the South Platte Valley and beyond.
Turn that space into something usable! Click here toRemodel Garage
Weighing the Options of Denver Garage Remodeling
Once you've decided a garage remodel is a good idea, the next step is deciding what you need to do to get the most out of your coming remodeling venture. Talking to a contractor with experience remodeling garages is always a good idea, especially if you're not sure what you want or need. If you like to do things on your own, however, there's quite a few options out there for you to choose from. Here's just a few of the front runners to help get you thinking what's going to be best for you and your home:
- Garage Additions are the perfect answer if you've already got a garage but just need more space. Transforming your one car garage into a double or triple car garage, for example, can make room for a table saw, your poker table, and your car, all without losing much room on your lot or changing the overall appearance of your home.
- New Garage Builds are great if you don't presently have a garage, or if you have a detached garage that has seen better days. You might want to consider the convenience and accessibility of adding a new built in garage to your home, or you might think about building a new detached garage altogether. The latter can be especially attractive if you live out in the suburbs, have the space for new construction, and need lots of extra storage space, such as a place to park and protect an RV from Colorado's unpredictable weather.
- Garage Organization is the baby brother of additions and new builds when it comes to Denver garage remodels. Hiring a contractor that specializes in making the most of available garage space is an excellent option for the homeowner who is organizationally challenged, or who doesn't have the money to spend on a large scale garage renovation in Denver. From shelving to cabinets to overhead storage, you'd be amazed how a few simple additions can transform even a black hole of a garage into one that leaves plenty of room for storage, a workbench, and your car during the winter months.
Finding a Quality Contractor for Garage Remodeling in Denver
Before you break ground on any large remodeling project, here are a few final suggestions as you start searching for a contractor. First of all, be sure to get multiple bids, follow up on references, and ask to see examples of work each contractor has completed in the recent past. That's far and away the best protection you can provide yourself when it comes to finding good help, though you'll make it easier on yourself if you also use a contractor referral service like HomeAdvisor that pre-screens its contractors and provides you with customer ratings. By taking the reins when it comes to choosing a good garage contractor in the first place, you'll help to ensure that your new Denver garage remodeling project will end up being a garage that you and your family can appreciate and use for years to come.Matt Goering, formerly a carpenter and house painter, is a freelance writer for the home improvement industry who has published over 600 articles.
- Bear Paw Construction and Roofing, LLC